TERMS & CONDITIONS
In order to avoid any misunderstandings regarding your booking, please note the following terms and conditions of Hog Roast Redditch.
- All bookings are provisional until the receipt of your deposit. Deposits are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. If however, the date of your function changes we will do our utmost to accommodate your new date but with no obligation.
- Cleared funds for the outstanding balance will be due 14 days prior to the event. Hog Roast Redditch have the right to cancel the booking if the full amount is not forthcoming prior to this date.
- Specific details will need to be absolutely confirmed seven days prior to the event. This will include guest numbers, serving times, confirmation of menus, access, venue and any other special instructions.
- On the day of the event, Hog Roast Redditch may require access to the site up to eight hours prior to the service time, the requirement for this will be confirmed once booking has been made.
- The buyer and the event guests must accept responsibility for their own safety and the safety and behaviour of their guests and others with access to the site.
- The hog roast unit and ancillary BBQ equipment has open flames and very hot surfaces; adults and children must always be aware of keeping a safe distance (at least 1 metre away)
- The Owners shall not be under any liability to the Buyers or third parties for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience, which may be suffered, incurred, arise out of or in any way connected with the hog roast or BBQ service.
- No terms of this contract is enforceable under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a person who is not a party to the contract. The use of the service is entirely at The Buyers risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury, loss or damage to The Buyer, Family or Guests
ACCESS TO THE VENUE
- We will require a minimum opening/gap of 33 inches e.g. back gate / doorway. This is the width of the oven and it will not go through if less. Please note the roasting oven will weigh in excess of 100kg and will not go up steps or high inclines
- All major Credit or Debit cards, BACS transfers, or cash.
- The Sellers reserve the right to cancel a booking at their absolute discretion if circumstances are beyond their control, at any time up to 4 weeks prior to the booking. In this event a full refund of any money paid by The Buyer will be made.
- Hog Roast Redditch cannot be held responsible for any adverse weather conditions resulting in non-fulfilment of a contract.
- Hog Roast Redditch has the right to refuse service to any person or persons, who are acting inappropriately towards any staff or customer or are found within the designated cooking area.
- Hog Roast Redditch cannot guarantee that any food or equipment has not been in contact with nuts or any food containing nuts or other allergens
Payments of any monies are acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- Your personal details are necessary so we can confirm venues and liaise directly with you regarding your planned event or enquiry. These details will be your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- These details will be gathered by use of the enquiry/booking form.
- The data is only accessible by the proprietor or employees of Hog Roast Redditch
- We do not use any external agency to gather direct prospective client information and once we have your information, through either a direct enquiry or booking.
- Your information will not be shared with any other 3rd Your details are retained until your booking/enquiry is completed.
- Your data is safely secured within password protected systems
- Payment information when provided is then shredded when approved.
- We may thereafter contact you from time to time with offers or other information, permission to do this is gained through the booking/enquiry form. If you do not require any further contact, your contact details will be removed from our system.
- Your details will be automatically destroyed within 3 years of your last contact to Hog Roast Redditch.
- You have data protection rights, you have right to access and at any time can ask for any details that are held. You have the right to ask for information to be corrected. You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data.
- We will remove your details from our database immediately if requested to do so. You can request this through www.com or by firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01527 455243.
- If you wish to make a complaint, please advise us first, if you are unhappy with the outcome, then please contact email@example.com or phone 0303 1231113.